EJIDE COMPLETES BE’ER SHEVA MOVE
Posted: Jun 22, 2012
Super Eagles goalkeeper, Austin Ejide, on Thursday signed a three-year contract with Israeli club, Hapoel Be’er Sheva, after undergoing a successful medical, his agent has confirmed to Complete Sports.
The former Hapoel Petah Kivah goaltender hurried back to base on Tuesday after the Super Eagles defeated Amavubi of Rwanda 2-0 in a Africa Nations Cup qualifier in Calabar last weekend to finalise his Be’er Sheva switch.
“The medical was successful, and I can also confirm to you that Austin has signed a three-year contract with the club,” his agent, Stanley Ndukanma, told Complete Sports.
Ndukanma did not however disclose other details of the contract but said it was a lucrative one which both parties are happy about.
“It’s a good move for him. The package was okay and the two sides are happy about it,” the agent said.
The former Rangers and Gabros International shot-stopper previously had spells at Etoile Du Sahel of Tunisia and later Bastia of France before a move to Hapoel Petah Kivah where he saw off a three-year deal before his latest move.
Today on Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » Yobo Wins Turkish Cup, Nominated For Top Award (0 comments)
- » Kano Pillars Thump Kaduna United 3-2, Reclaim Top Spot (0 comments)
- » Oduamadi Joins Eagles Thursday (0 comments)
- » Martins Promises More Sounders Goals (0 comments)
- » Kryvbas Reject Offer For Michael (0 comments)
- » OSUCHUKWU: I WANT TO WIN U-20 W/CUP WITH F/EAGLES (0 comments)
- » Sanogo: Arsenal is my Choice (0 comments)
There are no comments