Osanga King Positive On Return To Sochaux
Posted: Jul 01, 2012
Ex-Nigeria youth star Osanga King has said he hopes to finally take his chance at French club Sochaux in the coming Ligue 1 season.
The Nigeria winger, who joined Sochaux in January on an 18-month loan deal from Etoile du Sahel of Tunisia, has yet to make his debut in France.
Last season, he was an unused substitute twice for Sochaux, but the petit winger has now said his fortunes will change for good in the news season.
“I have been training hard and doing my best since I arrived here, but I have not got the chance to play. I will keep doing my best to see that I play as many games as possible for Sochaux,” Osanga told MTNFootball.com
“I joined the team to play and I will make that happen this season.”
The former U17 international was among the players who resumed pre-season training this week.
The club placed 14th in Ligue 1 last season with 42 points from 38 matches.
Today on Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » Standard Chartered Trophy 2013: Anti-climax Finish For Nigeria As Thailand Emerge Champions (0 comments)
- » Mikel Opts out Of Mexico Friendly (0 comments)
- » Yobo Eyes Turkish Cup Win With Fenerbahce (0 comments)
- » Thailand Win 2013 SC Trophy, Nigeria Are Also-ran (0 comments)
- » Beach Soccer Championship: Nigeria Draw Egypt, Civ, Libya (0 comments)
- » Davis Cup: Nigeria Coach Blames Injuries For Failure (0 comments)
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Moves In Chicken Advert (0 comments)
There are no comments
Yobo Eyes Turkish Cup Win With Fenerbahce Osanga King Positive On Return To Sochaux DROGBA, LAMPARD MUST RESPECT VILLAS-BOAS ENYEAMA LEAVES DOOR OPEN FOR MACABI RETURN AMUNEKE: OSAZE IS GOING ASTRAY ETHIOPIA INVITE 26 PLAYERS FOR EAGLES BABANGIDA EYES NFF BOARD Sanogo: Arsenal is my Choice Sunshine, Heartland Clash Sets Tone In Week 14 Flying Eagles Coach Returns From Germany