Ugboaja Sure Of D'Tigers Success
Posted: Jul 01, 2012
D’Tigers will come up against Brazil, Greece, and New Zealand in the tourney, which rounds off on June 30.
The former Union Bank man believes the tune-up games will put D’Tigers in good stead to face their opponents in the London 2012 Olympic Games Qualification.
Ugboaja, a power forward, would rather concentrate on Nigeria than talk about Lithuania or Venezuela.
“Yes we are ready for whatever comes in front of us. The friendly games will get us ready and help us know each other more better and how everyone plays. We will do our best to win as we believe we are capable of winning games.
“I won’t say anything about our opponents but we will concentrate on ourselves to produce the kind of results that will take us to the Olympics,” Ugboaja, who also runs a basketball foundation in Nigeria, told SuperSport.com.
Today on Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » Clark: Odemwingie Won't Go Cheap (0 comments)
- » MARTINS BACK IN FULL TRAINING FOR MLS CLUB (0 comments)
- » KESHI LEADS 12 HOME-BASED EAGLES TO GERMANY (0 comments)
- » DANNY SHITTU SIGNS NEW MILLWALL DEAL (0 comments)
- » Sidney Sam Set to Dumb Nigeria (0 comments)
- » Give Rafa all the Credit! (0 comments)
- » OWOLABI: EAGLES NEED SUPPORT TO DELIVER W/CUP TICKET (0 comments)
There are no comments
POLICE BOSS: NFF BOARD IS ILLEGAL UNTIL... Yobo Slams Drogba Over Rude Rants Flying Eagles Coach Returns From Germany EMENIKE BEGINS REHABILITATION, THRILLED BY ETO'O, OBI VISITS NFF TO NAME SIASIA’S SUCCESSOR SOON WARRI WOLVES RELEASE MBA FOR N15m Temile Warns Keshi Against Confederations Cup Distraction THE BIRTH OF NEW EAGLES! ALBION FAN MOCKS OSAZE AT AWARDS NIGHT Nadal Hopes To Be 2016 Flag Bearer