DYNAMO SEEK UEFA CLEARANCE FOR TAIWO
Posted: Aug 17, 2012
Ukrainian side Dynamo Kiev have submitted an application to UEFA on behalf of their Nigerian import Taye Taiwo so that he can participate in next Tuesday's UEFA Champions League play-off away game against Borussia Mönchengladbach in Germany.
The player who is expected to feature in his third game for the club in the league against Vorskla tomorrow missed the third round of qualifiers against Feyenoord which they won 3-1 on aggregate.
Meanwhile, his compatriot at the club, Brown Ideye, believes Taiwo will also succeed at the club.
He said: "He talked with everyone at the club because he wanted to join the Dynamo family.
"I knew Taye before he came to the club. He is a funny guy, always joking. I am glad that he joined us. I hope he will succeed in Kiev."
Dynamo Kiev have been given an option to sign Taiwo outrightly for €2m at the end of the season.
Today on Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » Mexico Set To Unleash Chicharito On Eagles (0 comments)
- » Mikel, Moses May Miss Eagles' Germany Camp (0 comments)
- » Ike Uche Sure Of La Liga Promotion (0 comments)
- » SC Trophy Final 2013: Nigeria Drawn With Cup Holders Singapore (0 comments)
- » Ikhana Canvasses NFF's Support For Rangers (0 comments)
- » Ukrainian Club Rues Odibe Exit (0 comments)
- » Top Seven (7) Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers (0 comments)
There are no comments