Nsofor Goes Down With Lokomotiv
Posted: Oct 28, 2012
Obinna Nsofor was on the losing side as his Lokomotiv Moscow side were humbled 2-1 at home by Amkar Perm.
The Moscow side are currently on a bad run, as they have not won a league game for more than a month now, their last victory coming in an away game at Terek Grozny.
Since then, they have lost two and drawn two, both losses coming at home, and the draws away from home.
Nsofor himself has not had much joy: In seven starts he has been substituted six times, and has been a substitute on four occasions, one of which was Friday's game where he was brought on in the 72nd minute in place of Maicon.
Former Spurs striker, Roman Pavlyuchenko scored the only goal for Lokomotiv, while Georgi Peev and Igor Picusceac scored for Amka, with the killer second goal coming deep in injury time.
Today on Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » Standard Chartered Trophy 2013: Anti-climax Finish For Nigeria As Thailand Emerge Champions (0 comments)
- » Mikel Opts out Of Mexico Friendly (0 comments)
- » Yobo Eyes Turkish Cup Win With Fenerbahce (0 comments)
- » Thailand Win 2013 SC Trophy, Nigeria Are Also-ran (0 comments)
- » Beach Soccer Championship: Nigeria Draw Egypt, Civ, Libya (0 comments)
- » Davis Cup: Nigeria Coach Blames Injuries For Failure (0 comments)
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Moves In Chicken Advert (0 comments)
There are no comments