LET’S PLAY AT NIGHT
: Jan 18, 2011
Fatai Amoo Wants More Games Under Floodlight
Fatai Amoo believes the Nigeria Premier League will be more interesting with matches played under floodlights.
The delayed week9 encounter involving Shooting Stars and Niger Tornadoes entered the history books as the first match to be played under floodlights in recent times in Nigeria’s domestic league.
Sunday’s match kicked off at 6.45 pm local time due to a political event that was held at the stadium earlier in the day.
“There is always positive lessons after any shortfal”,reasons the Shooting Stars Sports Club, 3SC, head coach.
“I think through errors you can get the right thing done,” Amoo added.
“In all honesty I think matches under floodlights should become constant. The players, coaches and spectators will have a good weather for the match.
“It was the first experience for most of the players and it was good for them. The environment was cool. Moreover, when they travel abroad, this experience won’t be strange to them anymore. There were more gains than losses,” he added.
Today On Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » What is a Good Draw? (0 comments)
- » Rangers Scared Of Signing Mba (0 comments)
- » Heartland Training On Hold (0 comments)
- » Amodu: Eagle'll Surprise Many In Brazil (0 comments)
- » Obasi Eyes Eagles Return (0 comments)
- » Amokachi: Iheanacho, Awoniyi, Alampasu Good For Eagles (0 comments)
- » Mertesacker: Arsenal Switched Off (0 comments)