FANS TO PAY N300, N5000, N200,000 TO WATCH EAGLES
Posted: Mar 24, 2011
Soccer fans eager to see the new-look Super Eagles play their Ethiopian counterparts in an African Nations Cup qualifier this Sunday in Abuja should get ready to pay between N300 and N200,000.
Tickets for the Upper and Lower terraces will go for N300 each, with State Box Extension to be sold for N5,000 each and the Corporate Suites are to go for the sum of N200,000 each.
Meanwhile tickets for the match will be on sale throughout the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja on Thursday.
Assistant General Secretary (Marketing) of the Nigeria Football Federation, Mr. Idris Adama said on Wednesday that tickets for the crucial game will be available at the NFF, Durumi, Kubwa, Old Parade Ground, Maitama, Ceddi Plaza, Nyanya and Garki.
Nigeria, with three points and second behind six-pointer Guinea on the Group B table of the 2012 African Cup of Nations qualifying series, take on Ethiopia at the National Stadium, Abuja on Sunday starting from 7pm.
Today on Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » Standard Chartered Trophy 2013: Anti-climax Finish For Nigeria As Thailand Emerge Champions (0 comments)
- » Mikel Opts out Of Mexico Friendly (0 comments)
- » Yobo Eyes Turkish Cup Win With Fenerbahce (0 comments)
- » Thailand Win 2013 SC Trophy, Nigeria Are Also-ran (0 comments)
- » Beach Soccer Championship: Nigeria Draw Egypt, Civ, Libya (0 comments)
- » Davis Cup: Nigeria Coach Blames Injuries For Failure (0 comments)
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Moves In Chicken Advert (0 comments)
There are no comments