ALAUSA VOWS TO OVER SHADOW SALAMI
Posted: Jul 24, 2011
Shooting Stars of Ibadan striker, Kabiru Alausa, has vowed to shoulder the goal scoring duty of the club, after the club’s top scorer, Gbolahan Salami left the club.
Salami has just signed a two year deal with South African side, Mamelodi Sundowns after his contract expired with the Oluyole Warriors.
The leggy former Julius Berger, Heartland and Sunshine stars striker scored in the 13th minute against visiting Kwara United in the week 33 fixtures of the Nigeria Premier League to move 3SC of Ibadan to 40 points from the drop zone.
It was Alausa’s third goal of the season and the first in over fifteen games.
“By God’s grace I will do everything in my power to make sure Shooting Stars do not miss Gbolahan Salami in the scoring position” Alausa begins.
“As his former teammate, I and the other players will miss Gbolahan Salami but, we all wish him best of luck at his new club.
Today on Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » Clark: Odemwingie Won't Go Cheap (0 comments)
- » MARTINS BACK IN FULL TRAINING FOR MLS CLUB (0 comments)
- » KESHI LEADS 12 HOME-BASED EAGLES TO GERMANY (0 comments)
- » DANNY SHITTU SIGNS NEW MILLWALL DEAL (0 comments)
- » Sidney Sam Set to Dumb Nigeria (0 comments)
- » Give Rafa all the Credit! (0 comments)
- » OWOLABI: EAGLES NEED SUPPORT TO DELIVER W/CUP TICKET (0 comments)