CHIMA VOWS TO SINK ROSENBORG
: Aug 07, 2011
Super Eagles prospect, Daniel Chima Chukwu has declared his desire to play a pivotal role in spearheading his Norwegian club, Molde FK to a resounding victory over Rosenborg BK later today.
In a chat with Complete Sports, Chima expressed confidence in the ability of his teammates to pick the three maximum points over their arch-rival, while calling on their teeming fans to rally behind the team.
The 18-years old striker found the net in the 63rd minutes in Molde FK 2-1 win against Start Kristiansand FC, where he was adjudged as the man of the match. The young Nigerian has scored five goals this season and has reiterated his determination to win the highest goal scorer award at the end of the season.
“ It feels great to score for my club week in, week out, but what is important is that the club is leading the log in the Norwegian league and we intend to maintain that till the end of the season,” begins Chima.
“Our game with Rosenborg BK will very tough because they are one of the most respected clubs in Norway and their records speak for them, but we hope to make it another win when we meet,” he concluded.
Today On Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » UCL: Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern Munich (0 comments)
- » EGUAVOEN: ‘HOW OFFICIALS FRUSTRATED US AT FRANCE ‘98’ (0 comments)
- » USA's Beasley Doubtful For World Cup (0 comments)
- » Martins Goal Up For MLS Goal Of The Week (0 comments)
- » Kuffour Hails Impressive Mikel (0 comments)
- » Fulham Defender: Iran Will Qualify From Group F (0 comments)
- » Inter Chief Watches Mikel Vs Atletico Madrid (0 comments)