EMEGHARA SIGNS NEW DEAL
: Aug 28, 2011
Nigerian international, Ifeanyi Emeghara has signed a six-month contract with Steaua Bucuresti.
The player ran out of contract at the end of last season, but remains one of the favorite players of club owner, Gigi Becali.
Emeghara trained vigorously with Steaua this summer, trying to impress the coaches. Due to injuries, the 27-year-old played only 34 official games for the Romanian team in a four-year spell.
In the winter market, Emeghara was linked with a concrete move to his former club, FK Partizan Belgrade, but the lateral defender did not favor a move to Serbia.
Last season, Emeghara earned 150,000 euros as annual wages.
Today On Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » Echiejile Rues Coupe De France Exit (0 comments)
- » Tevez: Conte Has Developed Me (0 comments)
- » Omeruo Tops Mourinho's List (0 comments)
- » Anichebe Surprises Head Teacher (0 comments)
- » Amuneke Picks Nwakali To Captain Eaglets (0 comments)
- » Maigari: I Can Never Work Against Keshi (0 comments)
- » Balogun Sets Two Weeks Target (0 comments)