EMEGHARA SIGNS NEW DEAL
: Aug 28, 2011
Nigerian international, Ifeanyi Emeghara has signed a six-month contract with Steaua Bucuresti.
The player ran out of contract at the end of last season, but remains one of the favorite players of club owner, Gigi Becali.
Emeghara trained vigorously with Steaua this summer, trying to impress the coaches. Due to injuries, the 27-year-old played only 34 official games for the Romanian team in a four-year spell.
In the winter market, Emeghara was linked with a concrete move to his former club, FK Partizan Belgrade, but the lateral defender did not favor a move to Serbia.
Last season, Emeghara earned 150,000 euros as annual wages.
Today On Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » UCL: Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern Munich (0 comments)
- » EGUAVOEN: ‘HOW OFFICIALS FRUSTRATED US AT FRANCE ‘98’ (0 comments)
- » USA's Beasley Doubtful For World Cup (0 comments)
- » Martins Goal Up For MLS Goal Of The Week (0 comments)
- » Kuffour Hails Impressive Mikel (0 comments)
- » Fulham Defender: Iran Will Qualify From Group F (0 comments)
- » Inter Chief Watches Mikel Vs Atletico Madrid (0 comments)