UTAKA IN TRAINING GROUND BUST UP WITH TEAMMATE
: Aug 21, 2011
Forgotten Super Eagles forward John Utaka and his Montpellier teammate, El Abelhamid Kaoutar were involved in a violent altercation at training on Friday morning at Domaine de Grammont.
The Morocco international defender whispered some words to Utaka who replied, and they started to exchange several punches! According to the French newspaper, their teammates had to rush to separate them.
René Girard, coach of Montpellier, did not witness the fracas. He later discussed with the two protagonists in private. Utaka and El Abelhamid Kaoutar might be sanctioned for their unprofessional behavior.
Montpellier’s training on Friday was devoted to games of tennis ball ahead of today’s game against his former side Stadde Rennes.
The pacy forward is in second stint in the French League following his move from English side Portsmouth in January to Montpellier penning a two year deal.
He first starred for Lens between 2002- 2005 scoring 24 goals in 102 matches and netted another 22 for Rennes in two seasons.
Today On Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » Superstars' Odyssey Of Missing The World Cup, Champions League! (0 comments)
- » OSAZE: I WILL BE USEFUL IN BRAZIL (0 comments)
- » Shorunmu: FIFA Ranking'll Boost Eagles Confidence (0 comments)
- » Osagie Rescues Israeli Club (0 comments)
- » Costa Cleared To Face Chelsea! (0 comments)
- » Wenger To Arsenal Players: Go Forth And Conquer! (0 comments)
- » Scotland Vs Nigeria: Fans To Pay N6,750, N10,800 (0 comments)