INSURANCE SEEK PREMIER LEAGUE RETURN
Posted: Feb 02, 2012
Arsenal Tackle COD As National League Kicks Off
Insurance of Benin quest for a return to the Nigeria Premier League gets underway this weekend as the 2011/2012 Nigeria National League kicks off.
Insurance, called Benin Arsenal by their supporters will get their campaign underway with a tricky away game to City Of David, COD Football Club,Lagos after the draws were made in Abuja at the weekend.
Acting Chairman of the club, Elbert Odeh, told Complete Sports that Insurance has over-stayed their welcome in the second string league and are prepared to reclaim their position among the elite class.
“We are well prepared now to fight our way back into the Premier League. This is the time for us to achieve this promotion”, the Insurance boss declared.
“You must have been aware that we have hired a new coach in Bright Omokaro. Am sure you have not forgotten who he is. The players have been in camp and they are ready to roll. Besides, Edo State government is fully supporting the team financially and otherwise so we have nothing to derail our ambition”, Odeh boasted.
Insurance will campaign in Division D alongside COD, Abia Warriors, Ajiroba-Ooni, Bridge Boys , Gateway, Ila, Crown and Bayelsa United.
Only the top team on the final table will qualify for promotion to the Premier League at the end of the season.
Today on Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » Amata Makes IAAF Diamond League Debut In New York (0 comments)
- » 3SC Appoint Busari Substantive Coach (0 comments)
- » Kenya Replace Oliech With Agogo For Eagles Clash (0 comments)
- » Kenya Begin Preparation For Eagles Clash Monday (0 comments)
- » Yobo Relishes Turkish Cup Win (0 comments)
- » Ugbade: Eaglets'll Start W/Cup Preparation In June (0 comments)
- » Lewis Hamilton Pimps Helmet With Cartoon Of Girlfriend And Dog For Monaco Grand Prix (0 comments)
There are no comments