Promise signs pre-contract with Antalyaspor
Posted: Apr 15, 2012
Keeps Karabukspor Waiting
Beijing Olympics silver medalist Isaac Promise has signed a preliminary contract with Turkish club Antalyaspor, informs the official website of the Scorpions.. If everything goes according to plan, Promise would be offered a three-year deal at the end of formalities.
It is a two-way battle for the services of Promise who had an outstanding season for Manisaspor. Turkey's number one sports daily, Fanatik informs that Karabükspor, the former club of Emmanuel Emenike, are also doing everything possible to lure the Nigerian to the Black Sea region.
President of Antalyaspor, Hasan Akincioglu says the imminent arrival of Promise, who scored 11 goals in 30 appearances for Manisaspor in the 2011-2012 campaign, will add firepower to the team's attack.
''We have taken an important step to resolve difficulties in the team's attack. Transfer work is in progress. We'll perform Antalyaspor transfers in the best interest, ''Hasan Akincioglu told Turkish media.
The 24-year-old was also linked with moves to Toulouse, France and Bursaspor which did not materialize.
Today on Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » Clark: Odemwingie Won't Go Cheap (0 comments)
- » MARTINS BACK IN FULL TRAINING FOR MLS CLUB (0 comments)
- » KESHI LEADS 12 HOME-BASED EAGLES TO GERMANY (0 comments)
- » DANNY SHITTU SIGNS NEW MILLWALL DEAL (0 comments)
- » Sidney Sam Set to Dumb Nigeria (0 comments)
- » Give Rafa all the Credit! (0 comments)
- » OWOLABI: EAGLES NEED SUPPORT TO DELIVER W/CUP TICKET (0 comments)