Cooreman Set To Dump Warri Wolves For Pirates
Posted: May 16, 2012
Belgian Maurice Cooreman, coach of Nigerian club Warri Wolves, wants to get into Absa Premiership champions-elect Orlando Pirates' camp.
Outspoken Cooreman has applied through his agent.
Pirates have been without a full-time coach since Brazilian Julio Leal left in March.
Leal was forced to leave after a string of poor results, including bombing out of the African Champions League preliminary round.
This led to Augusto Palacios being appointed caretaker coach until the end of the season.
"Pirates are one of the top teams in African soccer and very ambitious," Cooreman said.
Today on Complete Sports
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Moves In Chicken Advert (0 comments)
- » British Designer Develops New Badminton Shuttlecock (0 comments)
- » CHAN Eagles to Host Cote D'ivoire July 6 (0 comments)
- » We Won't Go On Relegation - El-Kanemi Manager (0 comments)
- » EJIDE: EAGLES 2014 WORLD CUP DESTINY STILL IN OUR HANDS (0 comments)
- » Kenya Coach Call Up 12 Stars For Eagles Clash (0 comments)
Most Recent Stories
- » Mexico Set To Unleash Chicharito On Eagles (0 comments)
- » Mikel May Miss Eagles' Germany Camp (0 comments)
- » Ike Uche Sure Of La Liga Promotion (0 comments)
- » SC Trophy Final 2013: Nigeria Drawn With Cup Holders Singapore (0 comments)
- » Ikhana Canvasses NFF's Support For Rangers (0 comments)
- » Ukrainian Club Rues Odibe Exit (0 comments)
- » Top Seven (7) Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers (0 comments)
There are no comments