Eagles Relocate To U.J Esuene Stadium
Posted: May 31, 2012
The Super Eagles will relocate to the UJ Esuene Stadium today to begin conditioning training ahead of Sunday's 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifying game against the Brave Warriors of Namibia which kicks off by 4pm local time.
The team have been training at the University of Calabar sports complex since its arrival on Sunday afternoon and will now move to match venue for the remaining three days after observing yesterday as rest day.
The U.J Esuene stadium is located almost opposite the four-star Metropolitan Hotel abode of the team.
The players, who were given Wednesday off have been eagerly looking forward to training at the stadium, which will host the Namibian game as well as the 2013 ANC qualifier against Rwanda on June 17.
Today on Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » MARTINS SCORES 3RD GOAL IN 4TH GAME (0 comments)
- » Ogu, Michael to Join eagles on Wednesday (0 comments)
- » HEARTLAND DOWN ABS, GO ATOP LOG (0 comments)
- » Rangers Pip CS Sfaxien 1-0 (0 comments)
- » Newcastle U. 0 - 1 Arsenal (0 comments)
- » Standard Chartered Trophy Final 2013: Nigeria Targets Gold (0 comments)
- » OBUH NAMES PROVISIONAL SQUAD FOR U-20 WORLD CUP (0 comments)
There are no comments