Ugochukwu Ukah In Talks With Polish Kings
Posted: Jun 24, 2012
Free agent Ugochukwu Ukah might continue his career in Poland. The 28-year-old defender mutually agreed to terminate his contract with Widzew Lodz over unpaid wages at the end of last season.
Ukah could be playing in Europe’s elite club competition - the Champions League - next season. According to information from Poland’s most influential daily Prezeglad Sportowy, the one-cap Nigeria international through his agent, Cezary Kucharski is in negotiations with current champions of Poland, Slask Wroclaw.
The transition of the former Queens Park Rangers central defender to Slask Wroclaw should be concluded in a matter of days. Also in the race to sign Ukah, but lagging behind, are Legia Warsaw and Lechia Gdansk.
Ugochukwu Ukah was one of the best paid players at Widzew Lodz, earning monthly wages of 50,000 Polish zloty (equivalent of 11,000 euros).
Today on Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » ISAH AKOR: I‘M GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY FOR SUPER EAGLES (0 comments)
- » OKOCHA BACKS NFF ON CUT MEASURES (0 comments)
- » Lewandowski Coy on Next Move (0 comments)
- » Wenger Wanted Becks (0 comments)
- » BESIKTAS LEAD IN ENERAMO CHASE (0 comments)
- » EMENIKE SET FOR FENERBAHCE RETURN (0 comments)
- » HULL SACK OLOFINJANA (0 comments)
There are no comments