CROWN FC VS ZAMFARA
Posted: Jul 09, 2011
VENUE: Gateway Int’l Stadium, Ilaro
DATE: Sunday, July 10, 2011.
Crown Football Club of Ogbomosho must be wandering what has befallen them barely one season in the elite division. They will be hoping against hope, as they play hosts to their relegation bound neighbor, Zamfara United.
Crown almost threw bookmakers prediction into the trash bin when Sunshine labored to earn a difficult 2-1 win at the Gateway Stadium, Shagamu, in their mid-week fixture, but the feeling amongst the club’s faithful is that all is not lost for the club, if the players can re-enact the same form against Zamfara this weekend. With just nine wins and 18 losses, Crown currently places 18th on the log and would need to paper all cracks to escape relegation.
Zamfara are not left out in the battle against relegation as their poor form could only ensure the club garnered 33 points from 31 matches, with just nine wins and 22 losses. Odds favour Zamfara United to get something out of this game, following their hard earned 1-0 win over Kwara United in their mid-week fixture, but it remains to be seen how Crown intends to checkmate Zamfara ‘s players from compounding their woes.
Today on Complete Sports
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Moves In Chicken Advert (0 comments)
- » British Designer Develops New Badminton Shuttlecock (0 comments)
- » CHAN Eagles to Host Cote D'ivoire July 6 (0 comments)
- » We Won't Go On Relegation - El-Kanemi Manager (0 comments)
- » EJIDE: EAGLES 2014 WORLD CUP DESTINY STILL IN OUR HANDS (0 comments)
- » Kenya Coach Call Up 12 Stars For Eagles Clash (0 comments)
Most Recent Stories
- » Mexico Set To Unleash Chicharito On Eagles (0 comments)
- » Mikel May Miss Eagles' Germany Camp (0 comments)
- » Ike Uche Sure Of La Liga Promotion (0 comments)
- » SC Trophy Final 2013: Nigeria Drawn With Cup Holders Singapore (0 comments)
- » Ikhana Canvasses NFF's Support For Rangers (0 comments)
- » Ukrainian Club Rues Odibe Exit (0 comments)
- » Top Seven (7) Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers (0 comments)
There are no comments