Kaita Yet To Rejoin Tavriya
Posted: Jul 10, 2012
Recuperating Super Eagles midfielder, SaniKaita, is yet to report to Tavriya for their pre-season tour in Austria, a close source has informed Complete Sports.
The former Kuban Krassnodar player who underwent a surgery on his troubled knee in March is currently cooling off in the country as he begins his rehabilitation.
“Kaita is preparing for the coming season with Tavriya and will join his teammates very soon,” the source revealed.
The 25-year-old ex-Kano Pillars star penned a three-year deal with Tavriya in August 2011, and his future at the club remains uncertain with his spate of injury worries but the source explained that his return to the club will soon quell such rumours.
“We all know his qualities if he is fully fit, and he will prove himself when he starts playing again,” he added.
Kaita who was enmeshed in controversy over his fitness level in February when he was recalled for the Eagles goalless draw away to Rwanda in Kigali has fallen down in the pecking order in the team’s midfield and must prove his fitness to the new coach Oleg Luzhny when he rejoins the squad.
Today on Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » Amata Makes IAAF Diamond League Debut In New York (0 comments)
- » 3SC Appoint Busari Substantive Coach (0 comments)
- » Kenya Replace Oliech With Agogo For Eagles Clash (0 comments)
- » Kenya Begin Preparation For Eagles Clash Monday (0 comments)
- » Yobo Relishes Turkish Cup Win (0 comments)
- » Ugbade: Eaglets'll Start W/Cup Preparation In June (0 comments)
- » Lewis Hamilton Pimps Helmet With Cartoon Of Girlfriend And Dog For Monaco Grand Prix (0 comments)
There are no comments