Kikelomo Ajayi Signs 2 Years Deal in Poland
: Jun 19, 2012
Falcons Star Eyes 2013 African Women’s Championship
Senior national women’s team defender, Kikelomo Ajayi, has signed a 2-year deal with a Polish women’s club side, Complete Sports can report.
Ajayi who has played so many games for the Super Falcons, signed a two-year deal for Pogon Women’s Football Club of Poland on Monday.
Shortly after signing the deal, the Ondo State born defender, popularly called ‘Mamayaro’ told Complete Sports that it was a good deal that will help her to re-launch her career.
According to her, Pogon FC is one of the biggest women’s football club in Poland, and she will do her best to contribute immensely to the progress of the club.
“This is one of the opportunities I have been looking forward to; and I am sure that now that I have it, I will make good use of it,” says Ajayi.
The defender who has also represented Nigeria at the Olympics said her target is to be part of the Super Falcons team to the next Africa Women’s Championship in Equatorial Guinea in November.
“I believe I still have a lot contribute to the Super Falcons, but my performance for my new club will go a long way in helping me to realise that dream,” she said.
Today On Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » UCL: Atletico 0-0 Chelsea (0 comments)
- » NFF Postpones Publication Of Keshi's Eagles Provisional List (0 comments)
- » Bosnia Coach Demands Players Releass (0 comments)
- » Ameobi: My Goal Counted For Nothing (0 comments)
- » Man United Fire Moyes (0 comments)
- » Eguavoen: Only The Best’ll Help Keshi (0 comments)
- » Martins Happy With Sounders Goal (0 comments)