Porto Drop Hint Over Moutinho
Posted: Jul 15, 2012
Porto coach Vitor Pereira has suggested that any club wanting Joao Moutinho would need to meet his release clause.
The 25-year-old was one of the stars of Euro 2012 and he has been strongly linked with a move to England with Manchester United and Tottenham credited with an interest.
Porto have always insisted they are not looking to sell - but coach Pereira admits that if somebody wants to pay Moutinho’s buy-out clause of just over £30million, there is nothing they can do.
“We very much want him to stay and we are not looking to sell,” he told Abola.
“But this is football and you have termination clauses, for us he has been great and helped us achieve the results we have.”
Today on Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » Mexico Set To Unleash Chicharito On Eagles (0 comments)
- » Mikel, Moses May Miss Eagles' Germany Camp (0 comments)
- » Ike Uche Sure Of La Liga Promotion (0 comments)
- » SC Trophy Final 2013: Nigeria Drawn With Cup Holders Singapore (0 comments)
- » Ikhana Canvasses NFF's Support For Rangers (0 comments)
- » Ukrainian Club Rues Odibe Exit (0 comments)
- » Top Seven (7) Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers (0 comments)
There are no comments