Etuhu Steps Out For Blackburn Fans
Posted: Aug 08, 2012
Blackburn Rovers fans will watch their new signing Dickson Etuhu for the first time today at Ewood Park today during an open training session as part of Team Rovers Fun Day.
The former Sunderland and Manchester City battling midfielder completed his £1.5m move to the Championship side on a four-year deal which will keep him at Ewood Park until June 2016.
The 30-year-old becomes manager Steve Kean's seventh signing of the summer.
The Rovers boss said: "Dickson is a player I have admired for a long time and he will be a fantastic addition to the squad."
"He is a powerhouse in midfield, who has played at the highest level with Fulham and we feel confident he will complement our other midfield options."
Etuhu started his career at Manchester City before joining Preston North End in 2002, where he played just short of 150 games.
He joined Norwich City in January 2006, after an initial loan spell, before moving to the Premier League with Sunderland in June 2007.
After just one season at the Stadium of Light, he made the move down to Fulham, where he made 127
appearances- including a starting role in the 2010 Europa League final match.
Today on Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » Namibia Coach Rues Players Poor Fitness Ahead Eagles clash (0 comments)
- » Mikel On Course To Reclaim Chlesea Playing Time (0 comments)
- » Champions League Final: Can Borussia Dortmund stop the Bayern Munich machine? (0 comments)
- » Eagles Face Adidas XI Monday (0 comments)
- » Moyes Eyes Thiago (0 comments)
- » Santos Reject Barca's €20m Neymar Bid (0 comments)
- » KESHI GIVES UP ON MIKEL (0 comments)
There are no comments