Ighalo Out Of Udinese, Braga Tie
Posted: Aug 22, 2012
Nigeria and Udinese striker, Odion Ighalo, will play no part in tonight's first leg of UEFA Champions League play-off game away to Sporting Braga of Portugal who are expected to parade their Nigerian import, Elderson Echiejile, at the AXA stadium.
The striker who has two years left on his current contract with the Italian Serie A club, has been shipped out on various loan deals in the past three years after he failed to tie down a regular place in the team.
The former national U-23 player however told Complete Sports that his future will be sorted out before the transfer window closes.
"I won't feature in the game against Braga on Wednesday," he disclosed in a chat with Complete Sports.
"I have to decide on my future with the club in the coming days, whether to leave permanently or otherwise," he added.
Udinese have turned down offers from some clubs in Russia for the former Granada striker who has been priced at about five million Euros.
Today on Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » Clark: Odemwingie Won't Go Cheap (0 comments)
- » MARTINS BACK IN FULL TRAINING FOR MLS CLUB (0 comments)
- » KESHI LEADS 12 HOME-BASED EAGLES TO GERMANY (0 comments)
- » DANNY SHITTU SIGNS NEW MILLWALL DEAL (0 comments)
- » Sidney Sam Set to Dumb Nigeria (0 comments)
- » Give Rafa all the Credit! (0 comments)
- » OWOLABI: EAGLES NEED SUPPORT TO DELIVER W/CUP TICKET (0 comments)
There are no comments