Insurance Gulp N150m
Posted: Aug 07, 2012
Insurance Football Club of Benin has drained the purse of Edo state government to the tune of about N150million , it has been revealed.
The Arsenal, as the once glamorous team is called, has remained in the second string league in the last four seasons despite government’s investment in the club.
Isaac Ikhouria, member of the Edo State Sports Council board disclosed this to Complete Sports but hinted that governor Adams Oshiomhole is committed to injecting life into the club.
“It is sad that the once pride team of not only Edo State but Nigerians in general has been languishing in the lower league for many years”, Ikhouria said.
Today on Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » Namibia Coach Rues Players Poor Fitness Ahead Eagles clash (0 comments)
- » Mikel On Course To Reclaim Chlesea Playing Time (0 comments)
- » Eagles Face Adidas XI Monday (0 comments)
- » Moyes Eyes Thiago (0 comments)
- » Santos Reject Barca's €20m Neymar Bid (0 comments)
- » KESHI GIVES UP ON MIKEL (0 comments)
- » Chelsea Swoop On Yilmaz, Arda Turan (0 comments)
There are no comments