Joke Of The Year
Posted: Sep 13, 2012
Ray Wilkins has laughed off suggestions that former Chelsea hero Didier Drogba will join Arsenal.
The Ivorian has been linked with a move to Arsenal after a turbulent start to his career in China with Shanghai Shenhua.
But Wilkins, who worked with Drogba during his time on the Chelsea coaching staff, insists the 34-year-old would not consider a move to the Emirates.
“He won’t go to Arsenal, my God,” Wilkins told Talk Sport.
“How can he go to Arsenal after spending eight years at Chelsea?
“I think Didier, in his heart of hearts, would think that’s a step too far.”
Today on Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » Clark: Odemwingie Won't Go Cheap (0 comments)
- » MARTINS BACK IN FULL TRAINING FOR MLS CLUB (0 comments)
- » KESHI LEADS 12 HOME-BASED EAGLES TO GERMANY (0 comments)
- » DANNY SHITTU SIGNS NEW MILLWALL DEAL (0 comments)
- » Sidney Sam Set to Dumb Nigeria (0 comments)
- » Give Rafa all the Credit! (0 comments)
- » OWOLABI: EAGLES NEED SUPPORT TO DELIVER W/CUP TICKET (0 comments)
There are no comments