LIBERIA STORM CALABAR IN CHARTERRED FLIGHT
Posted: Sep 17, 2012
The President of the Liberia Football Association (LFA) Musa Bility has disclosed that telecommnuications company,Cellcom has agreed to provide a charter-flight for the national team’s trip to Nigeria in October.
“Let me make this brief announcement. I have just been told by Avishai Marciano [Cellcom Chief Executive Officer] that Cellcom will provide a 100-seater charter-flight for the national team’s game with Nigeria.
“This is to say the company is not taking anything for granted. We want to be in South Africa and this is the beginning of our journey there,” Bility said.
Meanwhle Liberia president,Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf has promised to shower money on the Lone Star if they can clip Super Eagles wings in Calabar next month and qualify for the Africa Cup of Nations in South Africa next January.
President Johnson-Sirleaf made this promise after splashing US$75,000 following the team's 2-0 win over Ghana Black Stars in an international exhibition game in Monrovia.
“To show how much we appreciate your success…we like to give this check of US$75,000…and if you bring the Eagles down…you will see what we will do again…,” the President smiled and waved.
Today on Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » Clark: Odemwingie Won't Go Cheap (0 comments)
- » MARTINS BACK IN FULL TRAINING FOR MLS CLUB (0 comments)
- » KESHI LEADS 12 HOME-BASED EAGLES TO GERMANY (0 comments)
- » DANNY SHITTU SIGNS NEW MILLWALL DEAL (0 comments)
- » Sidney Sam Set to Dumb Nigeria (0 comments)
- » Give Rafa all the Credit! (0 comments)
- » OWOLABI: EAGLES NEED SUPPORT TO DELIVER W/CUP TICKET (0 comments)
There are no comments