Paralympics Federation Boss Reveals Success Recipe
Posted: Sep 16, 2012
President of the Nigeria Paralympics Federation, Monday Emoghavwe has revealed the secret behind the success of the Team Nigeria at the just concluded Games.The Nigerian contingent to the Paralympic Games in London amassed a total of 12 medals with so much dominance in the Para-lifting and also with a promise that they will even do more.
Emoghavwe stated that the success of the team is based on self confidence gained from training together for long periods of time.
“The athletes were in camp very early, they trained well and it also contributed to their confidence level” he revealed.
Today on Complete Sports
- » Rangers Pip CS Sfaxien 1-0 (0 comments)
- » Kenya Star Dreams Eagles Downfall (0 comments)
- » NWOSU :EAGLES MUST CONCENTRATE ON THE TASKS AHEAD (0 comments)
- » ABS PLAN SHOCK PARTY FOR HEARTLAND (0 comments)
- » Nigerian Duo Missing In Kilmarnock’s Home Loss (0 comments)
- » Okwuosa bags N.8m, qualifies for play-off (0 comments)
Most Recent Stories
- » ISAH AKOR: I‘M GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY FOR SUPER EAGLES (0 comments)
- » OKOCHA BACKS NFF ON CUT MEASURES (0 comments)
- » Lewandowski Coy on Next Move (0 comments)
- » Wenger Wanted Becks (0 comments)
- » BESIKTAS LEAD IN ENERAMO CHASE (0 comments)
- » EMENIKE SET FOR FENERBAHCE RETURN (0 comments)
- » HULL SACK OLOFINJANA (0 comments)
There are no comments