The Nigeria Football Federation on Wednesday held their 71st General Assembly in Abuja and took decisions on the game in Nigeria.
According to the Communique released by the NFF and made available to Completesportsnigeria.com, the general assembly passed a vote of confidence on President Amaju Pinnick and stated that aspiring candidates wishing to serve in the Nigeria Football Federation must be those who have impeccable record and have had past experiences in football administration.
The General assembly also thanked President Mohammadu Buhari for his continued support of Nigerian football national teams and the NFF.
The Assembly also revealed that a new law to protect the rights of Nigeria’s young football stars will take effect.
Below in full is Communique of the Nigeria Football Federation General Assembly at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja.
1) General Assembly expressed deep appreciation to the President and
Commander-In-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR as an individual and the Federal Government as a body, for
continued solid support for and encouragement of the Nigeria Football
Federation and the various National Teams.
2) Congress expressed appreciation also to the Honourable Minister of Youth & Sports, Barr. Solomon Dalung for his encouragement and understanding and
for his invaluable advice at all times.
3) The Assembly empowered the Executive Committee to enact regulations to
protect the illegal use of football for promotional purposes by some corporate organizations.
4) In view of the unsavoury situation of some Clubs perpetually owing players’ salaries and allowances in the just concluded League Season, Congress empowered the Executive Committee to enact regulations to protect the welfare of players and officials in the Nigeria League.
5) Congress approved that the Executive Committee should commence the process of constituting new Boards for the Nigeria National League, Nigeria Women Football League and the Nation-wide League One.
6) General Assembly empowered the Executive Committee to enact a regulation for the protection of players of age grade National Teams and the establishment of a Young Players Development Foundation.
7) Congress endorsed a motion that future candidates for seats on the NFF Executive Committee must either be past or serving members of the Committee, or past or serving members of the Congress.
8) In line with global best practices and for optimum performance, Congress empowered the Executive Committee to enable an amendment in the Statutes that will ensure that Secretaries of Football Associations in the States are appointed by their Boards.
9) Congress approved the NFF Goal Project as proposed by the Executive Committee. The project will see the NFF build modest Football Houses for the State FAs, beginning with Jigawa, Osun and Nasarawa States. States that already have Football Houses would have their structures upgraded.
10) In appreciation of the great efforts and innovative moves of the administration, General Assembly passed a solid vote of confidence on the leadership of Nigeria Football Federation headed by Mr. Amaju Melvin Pinnick.4years ago My wife left me,because i was too WEAK in bed,but today she calls me Bed Champion.Now i finally discovered a Natural Solution that forces women to ask for more. " - CLICK HERE To See My Breakthrough. Men, eat this fruit & you will get a bigger penis size. How I Permanently Cured My Premature Ejaculation And Low Sperm Count Problem Without Any Side Effects Within 72hrs.And Confidently Last Over 35 Minutes Per Round In Bed.