Four top European football clubs have been named in the top 10 most valuable sports brands in the world.
Premier League giants Manchester United are sixth in the ranking, following a study by Forbes.
Real Madrid in fifth are the only football club higher than United in the list.
The Red Devils are valued at $446m (£290m), not far behind Real, who are worth $464m (£301m), according to the figures.
Barcelona and Bayern Munich feature in seventh and eighth position respectively.
The top four is made up entirely of sports teams from North America, with baseball giants New York Yankees on top.
Basketball team Los Angeles Lakers are second, with American football teams Dallas Cowboys and New England Patriots in third and fourth respectively.
Baseball side Los Angeles Dodgers are ninth, while basketball team New York Knicks make up the top 10.
Forbes’ Most Valuable Team Brands in Sports 2015
1. New York Yankees – $661m (£430m)
2. Los Angeles Lakers – $521m (£339m)
3. Dallas Cowboys – $497m (£323m)
4. New England Patriots – $465m (£302m)
5. Real Madrid – $464m (£302m)
6. Manchester United – $446m (£290m)
7. Barcelona – $437m (£284m)
8. Bayern Munich – $375m (£244m)
9. Los Angeles Dodgers – $373m (£242m)
10. New York Knicks – $361m (£235m)4years ago My wife left me,because i was too WEAK in bed,but today she calls me Bed Champion.Now i finally discovered a Natural Solution that forces women to ask for more. " - CLICK HERE To See My Breakthrough. Men, eat this fruit & you will get a bigger penis size. How I Permanently Cured My Premature Ejaculation And Low Sperm Count Problem Without Any Side Effects Within 72hrs.And Confidently Last Over 35 Minutes Per Round In Bed.