1. The General Assembly expressed heartfelt appreciation to the Federal Government for its critical noble role in bringing to an end the recent crises that threatened the fabric of Nigeria Football.
2. General Assembly endorsed a proposal by the Executive Committee for the constitution of a nine-man committee to look into proposals for amendments to the NFF Statutes. Chairman of the committee is Barr. Seyi Akinwunmi while Barr. Chris Green, Alh. Ibrahim Musa Gusau, Alh. Yusuf Ahmed ‘Fresh’, Mr. Chidi Ofo Okenwa, Barr. Olaleye Adepoju, Mr. Oswald Atuake, Sir Ephraim Chukwuemeka and Alh. Mohammed Nasir Saidu are members. Secretary is Barr. Joshua Onoja.
3. Congress endorsed a proposal by the Executive Committee for the appointments of Bain & Co. as NFF’s management consultants, Financial Derivatives as financial consultants and Pricewaterhouse Company as external
4. General Assembly adopted wholesale the reports of all NFF standing committees and judicial bodies since the inauguration of the Amaju Pinnick –led Executive Committee.
5. The Congress approved the new governing structure of the League Management Company as proposed by the Executive Committee.
6. The General Assembly adopted the reports and final tables of the Nigeria Premier League, Nigeria National League and the Nigeria Nationwide League for the season, while empowering the Executive Committee to adopt the report and final table of the Nigeria Women’s League at the conclusion of its season.
7. Congress unanimously passed a vote of confidence on the new NFF Executive Committee led by Mr. Amaju Melvin Pinnick.
SIR E. C. CHUKWUEMEKA
CHAIRMAN, COMMUNIQUE DRAFTING COMMITTEE