It's off season again! Probably the previous round was not all that impressive regarding your power and you had to struggle all through to try to prove a point. The chance is here again. The time to tame your diet, supplements, and training to what you want; bigger muscles and more strength! The football off-season is a time for football athletes to plan well on how to keep fit by eating a muscle-building diet and supplements, as well as training hard for a lean body. One best way to do so is to consider steroides oraux, which assists the muscles to grow fast within the short break. So, what is the complete game plan? This article will highlight the best way forward before resuming back to the pitch.
Diet and training game plan during the football off-season
Plan the best diet
Yes, you heard me right! It's a race against time; thus, a well-planned diet by a professional nutritionist will ensure muscles puff up to your dreams before resuming. Protein is the key meal, as it directly facilitates the growth of muscles. Ideally, it will need to double or as directed by an expert. Common sources of protein include:
- Chicken breast – Well suitable for a mid morning snack when accompanied by potatoes for calories, salad, and a fresh juice.
- Baked beans – This all-time breakfast protein can be accompanied by whole meal bread, pastries and fruits. Other types of beans or legumes that are equally a rich source of protein can also be considered.
- Protein shakes – They make a good all-day drink, but well recommended in the morning for optimum absorption. They are extremely rich sources of ready-to-absorb protein for athletes. Grabbing a glass before bedtime is also a perfect idea, especially if you had an early dinner.
- Fish and sea products – Make a perfect selection for either lunch or dinner. Legumes can add more protein to the plate without undermining carbs and vitamins for an all-around healthy meal.
- Beef – This far common source of protein for bodybuilders should not be skipped. Similarly, the portion can double, but be well complemented by other parts of a balanced diet.
The power of supplements
By far, oral supplements are highly considered, as they have few, if not zero, side effects, yet are very effective. They contain a concentrated protein ratio, which is directly absorbed by the body to the cells for direct growth. Ask an expert to recommend the best, and buy them only from a reputable seller; this being an assurance of not getting the fake brands. You can rest assured your health is not compromised.
Workouts sums it all
A good diet and the best supplements without the accompanying workouts will only make the muscles still and cells will not exploit their full growth potential; thus, a strictly planned workout schedule must be followed. Serious football athletes hit the gym twice a day! They are also on the pitch for the official training planned by the couch. The daily activities include:
- The gym – involves power workouts, weight lifts, and all body workouts
- The pitch drills – includes toe touches, squats, and step-ups
- Speed endurance – may include using touch terrains, as directed by the trainer
Well, the above plans are not in vain. A successful off-season diet and training program will make your opponent not wish to return after the halftime due to your new rejuvenated energy. Take it seriously.